The 2014 Airline Hedging & Risk Management Forum will take place 19 - 20 November 2014 in London. To receive updates regarding the 2014 event please subscribe here.
Please note, the information on this website is for the 2013 Airline Hedging & Risk Management Forum. We are in the process of planning the 2014 forum and will be updating the website once the agenda is complete.
The Airline Hedging & Risk Management Forum is a unique two-day event which will bring together global airline executives and industry experts to explore how airlines can best manage their exposure to fuel, foreign exchange, interest rates and carbon prices.
The event will feature keynote presentations from numerous industry experts, who will share ideas and solutions that airlines can utilize to better manage their exposure to the global commodity and financial markets.
CEOs, CFOs, directors, treasurers, controllers and risk officers from a diverse group of global airlines will come together during roundtable discussions to explore their major hedging and risk management challenges as well as the solutions they have implemented to overcome these challenges.
- Crude Oil & Refined Product Market Forecasts
- Jet Fuel Spot Markets and Price Reporting
- Fuel Management Best Practices
- Exchange Traded & Cleared Futures, Swaps & Options
- Treasury Management Best Practices
- Jet Fuel Hedging & Risk Management
- Hedge Accounting & Financial Reporting
- Corporate Governance & Internal Controls
- Foreign Exchange & Interest Rate Hedging
- Carbon Hedging & Risk Management
Who Should Attend
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Risk Officers
- Risk Managers
- Fuel Managers
- Internal Auditors
- Financial Analysts