The 2016 Airline Risk Management & Treasury Forum will take place 20-21 September 2016 in London. To receive updates regarding the conference please subscribe here.
Please note, the information on this website is for the previous Airline Risk Management & Treasury Forum. We are in the process of finalizing the details of the 2016 conference and will update the website once the agenda has been confirmed.
The Airline Risk Management & Treasury Forum is a unique two-day event which will bring together global airline executives and industry experts to explore how airlines can best manage their exposure to jet fuel, foreign exchange, interest rates and carbon prices and address treasury and risk management challenges and best practices.
The event will feature keynote presentations from numerous industry experts, who will share ideas and solutions that airlines can utilize to better manage their exposure to the global commodity and financial markets.
CEOs, CFOs, directors, treasurers, controllers and risk officers from a diverse group of global airlines will come together during roundtable discussions to explore their major hedging and risk management challenges as well as the solutions they have implemented to overcome these challenges.
- Crude Oil & Jet Fuel Market Forecasts
- Jet Fuel Spot Markets and Price Reporting
- Fuel Management Best Practices
- Jet Fuel Hedging & Risk Management
- Exchange Traded & Cleared Futures, Swaps & Options
- Risk Management Policies & Procedures
- Foreign Exchange Hedging Strategies
- Treasury Management Best Practices
- Interest Rate Hedging Best Practices
- Hedge Accounting
- Financial Reporting (IFRS)
- Risk Management Best Practices
- Carbon Hedging & Risk Management
Who Should Attend
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Risk Officers
- Risk Managers
- Fuel Managers
- Internal Auditors
- Financial Analysts
- Treasury Analysts